Monday, August 16, 2010

We had a bunch of bananas that were a little overripe to eat plain, so I decided that I was going to have to make something that might use the bananas before they went bad. My mom wanted to make banana bread, which, let's face it, isn't really the MOST delicious thing in the world if you want my opinion, so I looked for other options. I wasn't allowed to try Caribbean banana soup but I did manage to do frozen banana pops.

The basic ingredients... bananas, chopsticks


Style 1: melted chocolate chips and sprinkles

Style 1: The results



Style 2: Banana s'mores

Please don't melt marshmallows in the microwave,
they turn to paste...

Also, don't listen when google tells you that this will
melt marshmallows better than the previous method...

And never put butter in the chocolate
chips before you melt them

Style 2: The results



Style 3: melted chocolate and almonds

Style 3: The results



Style 4: Melted butterscotch chips & crumbled chocolate
chip cookies

Style 4: The results


My recommendation for leftovers.

Then just throw the bananas in the freezer until they are frozen through and eat them I guess, I'll let you know how they tasted later... :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment