Saturday, August 28, 2010

This is my beautiful sister Heather, the guest of honor.
She is due in mid October, and my mom, Danielle and I did
decorations for her shower. Seuss theme obviously.


This is what you saw when you walked in. Ideally, we could
have gotten rid of some of the room's original furniture, but
c'est la vie. I think that everything turned out well overall.

Here's one table setting, with my favorite centerpiece that
we made. All of the centerpieces were a little different, this
one used blue feather boas, orange and yellow silk flowers,
and lime green plastic duster sticks as the flower stems.


Here is a diaper cake that I made Seussy. 86 diapers.

The cake table with Andy and Heather's baby pics on it

The cake table with the cake on it.

The coloring contest game that I did not win...

Chris' watermelon baby carriage

The onesie baby favors and the cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment