Saturday, October 30, 2010

I love a lot of things about Halloween, the main one being that it's socially acceptable to dress up in public and go about your business. Halloween in NYC the past few years has been spectacular, and because I didn't get to make it there this time around, I was a little bit depressed... but, I still love Halloween...

I carved pumpkins with my brother... I made the one that looks super awkward. Oh, wait, they are both super awkward...
On actual Halloween, I'm handing out candy, but I went to a rock show with my friend's band, Billy draws 2, and it was a dress up event so clearly I dressed as Logainne Schwartzandgrubenierre from the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee... see previous entries... and a few people actually got it. Sidebar: the hair was horrendous to get out.

And a new favorite Halloween thing I have, is my nephew Benjamin in this hat... click on the pic to go to his mommy's blog and see more pics.

And as always, kittens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment