Saturday, November 13, 2010

So, I was just cast in "A Midsummer Night's Dream" at a local theater as Helena, and I'm really excited because I've literally been bursting to get back on stage since the last real show that I did was "Into the Woods" in like early 2009?

I was rooting around for inspiration this morning for no particular reason, because that's how I roll, even thought I wasn't on the creative team for this show... Well, this evening I was asked to do costume design for it. No, you read that correctly... costume, not scenic. Odd?! Yes, but I think that I'm going to try to do it the director doesn't want anything crazy.

So here are a million inspiration pictures for your viewing pleasure. All of which I stole from Lindsay's blog because I feel like she is generally cute and woodsy. :)














0 comments:

Post a Comment