Monday, August 27, 2012

 "Mystery is at the heart of creativity, that and surprise."- Julia Cameron, writer
Today I was driving to rehearsal and I passed by a picnic area in Royalton. I've passed the area a couple of times and never given it a ton of thought other than the fact that I've never seen anyone using it. It's right off the road in a clearing and there is one picnic table and then just woods. As I was passing through the dreariness that was today, a bit of pink caught my eye and I thought, "did someone put flowers over there?" So I turned around... I was running a few minutes early for rehearsal anyway... and went back to get a picture. Someone had left this beautiful flower arrangement on the table. No one was nearby, just this lovely surprise. Thank you to whoever left it, you brightened up my day.

1 comments: