Monday, November 5, 2012

I was going through facebook today with the intent of stalking for Christmas present ideas, so you can imagine both my surprise and delight when this gem popped onto the screen.



I now take you on a nostalgic look through the last two years of ugly sweater Christmas parties in the Montgomery household.

These parties have 3 rules.

1. Be festive; no outfit, no entrance.
2. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
3. Please use the back door so you don't frighten the neighbors.

Ugly Sweater Party 2010







Ugly Sweater Party 2011





If that doesn't get you in the spirit, I don't know what will :) I look forward to a third reincarnation of this marvelous tradition this year, all though, things being as complicated as they have been... unless an apartment is in my near future, I may need to find a new venue!

1 comments:

  1. So much fun! I hope you don't have to break the tradition!

    ReplyDelete