Sunday, October 20, 2013

It was my original intention to post the entire script for the Hunger Games but since it's now halfway through October and we've actually already had a second hunger games... I am thinking that that might not actually happen. I still only have half of the approx 800 pictures that were snapped that day, here is a picture dump of some of the highlights.

If you are seriously interested in planning or playing your own, comment here or let me know via facebook, etc. and I would be happy to share either the script from this game or the Quarter Quell with you and answer any questions you might have.

Part One
Part Two





















2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! It would probably be a really cool activity for a church's youth group!

    Beth
    www.littleworldcalledwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete