Friday, April 20, 2012

I've taken a little time off from posting much of anything on here, as you may have read I was finishing up a production of "Into the Woods" with the Niagara Regional Theater Guild, which ran for most of March and then I jumped right into a production of "Company" with Batavia Players. Anyway, I've been hoping to post some pictures from "Into the Woods" but I don't have my own and finding them has been challenging.


This is the only one I have been able to scrounge up that's been of a decent quality so far. The show itself was very rewarding and I'm so happy to have met this little theater group, which is without a doubt, the happiest of any I have been a part of to date. I know I went in a little worried about doing this show a second time, but I'm very glad I did... plus it was fun to be a blonde again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment