Sunday, April 14, 2013


Over the past few months, since maybe last spring. I have been functioning as maid of honor for my friend Lisa's wedding planning. Lisa is getting married in May, right after my brother gets married... and this past weekend was her bridal shower. We had the party at her aunt's house and myself and the other bridesmaid's planned it. The idea was to do a simple brunch party. I did decorations, invitations and paper goods. Sarah did food, and Dana did favors. Lisa's daughters, Andie and Kayla came and looked adorable/helped set up. 

The goal was to not go over board with decorations and make it look tacky, or like a child's party. I drew inspirations from the delicate hues and textures of a wedding dress and mixed it with an earthy, more masculine element and geometric shapes to keep things from looking like a lace factory exploded. 







All in all a very successful morning. Thanks ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment