Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Reading and teacups and starting to cuddle
Picnics, adventures, and jumping in puddles
Setting a stage for a show's opening
These are a few of my favorite things

readingTeacup

kitteh cuddleSummer time picnics

adventureTrash the dress - by jumping in a puddle.

Million Dollar Theatre

Starlight, exploring insides of old houses
Theaters, and foxes and flowers on blouses
Watching a bird flying, stretching his wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Starlight Star Bright.....old red house

theaterFoxes

Loose-fit floral blouse.#art #bird #birds #sky #flying #flock

All Sondheim's lyrics and all Starck's creations
Burton's aesthetics and silly flirtations
Pinning on Pinterest and hearing men sing
These are a few of my favorite things

beautiful sheet musicstarck

Tim Burton @ LACMAchalkboard flirting

Pinning Polaroids.   :]microphone



When I'm freezing, uninspired

When I've lost my way
I think of a few of my favorite things
And then it all feels okay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment